The TA07 has been a revelation since its first release, providing smooth and versatile drive in a single belt- driven setup. This version gets an ultra-racy release in the form of the top-spec TA07 MSX chassis, based upon the TA07 MS (Item 42326).
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- Features a choice of two new motor positions, which are slightly further rearward than Position 2 and 3 from the original TA07 PRO respectively.
- Motor and spur gear positions are reversed, improving traction under acceleration and when cornering.
- Dedicated chassis parts are used – 2mm thickness dual bridge type vertical frame, and a choice of carbon fiber or aluminum lower decks. Different combinations of upper deck part (4 total are included) are used for the different motor positions.
- TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers are standard, but stays are also included for use with longer damper set ups.
- Features the revolutionary TRF420 suspension setup, with plenty of potential for fine-tuning your car including pinpoint alterations thanks to suspension mount bushings.
- Utilizes dedicated lower bulkhead, motor mount, and servo mount components.
- Features a longer 771mm drive belt.
- Handy carry case box packaging
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Includes full ball bearings
Chassis Type: TA-07
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type (Oil-Filled) Rear/Direct Coupler (Spool) Front
Drive Type: 4WD
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery & compatible battery charger, GT Body, 540 Motor, Tires & Wheels
Shock Damper: Aluminum oil filled
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
#42364 – $1,123.00 MSRP
See more posts about Tamiya