This Tamiya R/C model assembly kit recreates the modern classic Supra Racing (A80) sports car. The original release of this kit appeared on the Tamiya TL-01 chassis. This release sees the iconic body mounted on the easy to build and drive TT-02 4WD machine.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing.
- 6-spoke wheels paired with racing slick tires.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- Includes 540-Type motor.
- 2-Channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack with compatible charger
- Tamiya PS paint
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Required To Complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road