Tamiya is delighted to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 4WD off-road buggy model. It employs the newly designed TD4 chassis and a stylish body produced by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
About the model:
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
- Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
- The eye-catching chassis body (inspired by Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
- Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
- The TD4 chassis also employs an front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
- The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
- Features full ball bearings .
- Two Link Rods And Crank Arm Transmit Movement Of The Left-Side Servo To The Three-Piece Steering Arm Setup.
- Turnbuckle Shafts For Use With Upper Arms Facilitate Camber Angle Adjustment.
Star Dish Wheels Are Paired With Square Spike Tires Which Offer Grip Off-Superlative Road.
- Choose Between High And Low Type Wing Stays To Adjust The Downforce Depending On The Road Surface.
- Comes With A Driver Figure For Extra Realism, And High-Torque Servo Saver.
- Overall length: 338mm, Overall height: 124mm, Width: 246mm, Wheelbase: 283mm
- The characteristic style polycarbonate body (inspired by Avante) was created by Kota Nezu of “znug design” who worked on the Raikiri GT. design.
- The newly designed shaft drive 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame is equipped with a common ball differential for the front and rear.
- The battery position placed vertically in the center and the motor layout placed horizontally in the midship realize the optimum balance and performance.
- Adopted inboard suspension layout on the front. A slim and low center of gravity chassis layout that eliminates the front damper stay is realized.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with a CVA oil damper. Demonstrates high driving performance.
- Full bearing specifications.
- Steering is a three-piece steering arm in which two link rods and a crank arm transmit the movement of the servo.
- The camber angle can be easily adjusted by the upper arm that uses a turnbuckle shaft.
- Equipped with star dish wheels on square spike tires that demonstrate high grip on off-road.
- High type and low type wing stays can be selected to adjust the downforce according to the road surface.
- A driver figure and a high torque servo saver are included.
See more posts about Tamiya