This is a special blue edition of the classic Tamiya Subaru Brat. The full-size Subaru Brat was made solely for export and achieved tremendous popularity in the U.S. market in the 1970s. Tamiya first produced an R/C version of this popular little truck back in 1983. The current version is an updated, improved re-release of the classic R/C truck. Aside from the upgraded internal parts, this assembly kit comes with a driver figure for a nostalgic feel. In addition, both a super-detailed ABS body for shelf display and a lightweight durable polycarbonate body for racing are included.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 453mm, width: 220mm, height: 175mm.
- Features two different versions of the body – one is injection molded blue ABS, and the other vacuum molded lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Both recreate the classic Brat form.
- Chassis parts are molded in gray.
- Chassis design is the same as that on the 2007 update.
- Features 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setups. The rear uses diaphragm type oil dampers and coil springs.
- 3 different pinion gears (49T, 50T and 52T) included.
- Block pattern tires are mounted on 8-spoke wheels.
- Includes 540 Type Motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint for the polycarbonate body.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: ABS Plastic
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Motor Brushed: 540 Type
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery & compatible battery charger, and Tamiya TS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type and oil type rear
Suspension: 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose