This is a fully factory assembled and ready-to-run R/C model of the Mazda MX-5 Roadster. The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain M0-5 on-road platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The pre-installed 2-channel radio gear system operates on 2.4GHz technology which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
About the MX-5
The Mazda MX-5 (also known as the Roadster in Japan and the Miata MX-5 in the U.S.), encompasses a heritage dating back to 1989 and total sales in excess of 950,000. The dynamic and lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North American market cars) inline 4-engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.
- 1/10 scale factory finished R/C model.
- The dynamic and compact form of the car is accurately recreated in durable polycarbonate, pre-painted in Pure Red Metallic with black roof featuring clear flat topcoat, and separate side mirror parts painted and attached.
- Note: This model recreates the Japanese spec Roadster version of the MX-5.
- The nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis features a 225mm (M) wheelbase and has a wide range of option parts available to customize it.
- Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- Battery pack and charger, plus transmitter batteries are sold separately.
#57891 – 1/10 XB Mazda Roadster (M-05) – MSRP: $408.00
Availability: February 2016