This is a factory assembled and ready-to-run R/C model of the Motul Autech GT-R car. The painted and finished super detailed polycarbonate body is mated to the easy to maintain TT-01 Type ES, on-road chassis platform. The TT01 Type ES chassis features a 4WD drive drive-train with fully independent double wishbone suspension. The pre-installed 2-channel radio gear system operates on 2.4GHz technology which allows you to run your vehicle anywhere without the need to worry about other R/C enthusiasts nearby.
The Motul Autech sponsored NISMO GT-R won the Super GT Series, GT500 class championship in 2014. With Super GT and the popular DTM (German Touring Car Masters) working on bringing their regulations in line with one another, Super GT appears set to garner even more attention in the future, and Tamiya’s R/C replica allows fans of the series to enjoy racing on parking lots or prepared circuits.
- 1/10 XBS factory finished R/C model.
- Comes with a finished polycarbonate body.
- The TT-01 Type-ES chassis is a streamlined version of the TT-01 Type-E Chassis, and is therefore compatible with a wide range of Option Parts for customization.
- Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed.
- TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
- Battery pack and charger, plus transmitter batteries are sold separately.
#46631 – 1/10 XBS Motul Autech GT-R (TT-01 Type-ES) – MSRP: $416.00
Availability: February 2016