This R/C model assembly kit recreates the racy Martini sponsored Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI, which featured a purpose-developed 450hp-plus 2.5-liter V6 engine mounted in the front and paired with a 6-speed semi-automatic transmission. A hi-tech flavor was added by electronically controlled front, central and rear diffs, traction control and ABS. It stayed in contention for the prestigious 1996 International Touring Car title until the final race. The model artfully captures the form of the car, with large front bumper spoiler and bulging front/rear fenders. Stickers are included in the kit to recreate the unmistakable livery of the car.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Fin-type wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 462mm, width: 185mm, height: 138mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The classic body of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI is accurately recreated in durable and lightweight polycarbonate.
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the distinctive livery of the car.
- Comes with window masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- An extensive TT-02 Option parts line-up offers several opportunities to tune your car.
- Includes ESC and Motor.
- Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Hobbywing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Required To Complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
#58606-A – $163.00
See more posts about Tamiya