As soon as Tamiya announced the Mountain Rider I made sure I was on the list to review the re-release of the truck that I wanted so badly back in the 90s. It’s taken a lot of time to finish the truck but it’s finally done and ready for you to see. The truck pretty much fell together but painting the “hard” body took a few weeks to complete. I asked what you wanted to see for a paint job on the RC Car Action Facebook page and most wanted the truck to have a box-art look, so stock it is. I’m working on a full review of the Mountain Rider and it will be in the magazine soon. Here are a few pics for the finished truck for you to see now.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.