New 1:10 scale RC model from Tamiya. The model reproduces the Mitsubishi Pajero combined with the CW-01 chassis. After its concept car was announced at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1973, the Mitsubishi Pajero was one of the most recognizable Mitsubishi 4WD cars, sold from 1982 to 2021 through a fourth model update.
At the 1983 Paris-Dakar rally, this car won the championship in an unmodified production vehicle division and subsequently showed its great performance value around the world.
This kit recreates the first generation model produced from 1982 to 1990. Based on item 58499 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Montero Wheelie, the tyres are changed from huge 115mm to rock block tyres, and the kit features the short CVA II type oil shocks.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 385mm, width: 240mm, height: 255mm. Wheelbase: 207mm. (approximate).
- The ABS plastic bodywork (like the original 58499) realistically reproduces the shape of the first-generation Mitsubishi.
- The CW-01 chassis uses short CVA II oil shock absorbers. (as an alternative to the friction dampers supplied as standard in earlier versions of the CW-01 chassis).
- The newly designed 5-spoke wheels are matched with rock block tyres.
- The stickers depict the design of the road car.
- Please note that the bodywork is not pre-painted.