This R/C FWD chassis kit takes the revolutionary M-07 Concept and pairs it with a range of option parts, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a racing setup. This is a great value-for-money option for those who want to get straight into racing, or achieve a race-spec car without having to select Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
1. M-07 Concept High-Traction Lower Deck (54812)
2. TRF Special Damper (Hard Black Coating) (42102)
3. M-07 Concept Reinforced C Parts (Uprights) 2pcs. (54810)
4. M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) 2pcs. (54811)
5. 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft (2pcs.) (42312)
6. Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick) (53823)
7. Rear Stabilizer
8. Aluminum Cup Joint for TA06 Gear Differential Unit (2pcs.) (54532)
9. Hard Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T) (53509)
10. f2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension (53917)
11. 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts 2pcs. (53851)
12. 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (54756)
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm.
- Includes dedicated carbon fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
- The chassis has superb rigidity thanks to reinforced upright and suspension components, as well as a high- traction lower deck.
- A highly efficient drivetrain employs 33mm double cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
- Highly agile suspension utilizes TRF Special Dampers, rear stabilizer and titanium coated suspension shafts.
- Also included are aluminum hex hubs and 3x106mm turnbuckle shaft.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, motor, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, m-chassis body set, and Tamiya PS paint.