Tamiya is proud to announce the OFFICIALLY LICENSED 2009 season Ferrari F60, which now joins the 1/10 R/C F104 Series line-up.
About the Model
- This is an OFFICIALLY LICENSED 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Ferrari F60.
- The model features 3-dimensional front and rear wings, rear diffuser, side mirrors, and aerofoil suspension arms for enhanced realism.
- New rubber tires and wheels enhance the great scale realism of the F60. (4pcs.)
- Body can be assembled with or without the polycarbonate sloped side pontoons.
- Finish the body with Item 89922 PS F60 Ferrari Red (Tentative).
- TEU-104BK ESC and Type-540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
- The F104 chassis features the same component layout as the F104 PRO and can be upgraded to F104 PRO standards with separately available Option Parts.
The F60 features the following new parts:
- 3.2mm thick FRP lower deck.
- 2mm thick FRP upper deck.
- Stainless steel rear shaft.
- Wheel base parts.
- H Parts (Rear wing).
- J Parts (Front wing).
A wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to further customize your machine:
- Item 84058 F104 Titanium Screw Set (Limited Edition R/C Parts)
- Item 54159 F104 Aluminum Horn for Hi-Torque Servo Saver
- Item 54165 F104 Soft T-bar
- Item 54166 F104 Aluminum Motor Mount (Right & Left)
- Item 54167 F104 Sponge Tires B (4430, Front, Standard)
- Item 54168 F104 Sponge Tires B (4435, Rear, Standard)
- Item 54169 F104 Aluminum Pivot Post.
- Item 54176 Formula-Tuned Motor (32T).
Comparison with F104 and F104 PRO Chassis
FRP upper and lower decks
Stainless rear shaft
Resin diff. housing
Carbon upper and lower decks
Carbon rear shaft
Aluminum diff. housing
TRF Special Damper