New from Tamiya…
Following the EBBRO 350R, the 2nd R/C assembly kit to use Tamiya’s new TA05-IFS chassis is the Eclipse Advan SC430. Toyota Team Tsuchiya finally traded in the venerable Supra for the new SC430 race car for the 2007 Super GT race season. This No.25 car is driven by Takeshi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido, and features a distinctive red, silver, and white livery that includes prominent logos for main sponsor Eclipse. Starting with a Top-10 finish at Round 1 Suzuka, and followed by a 6th place finish at Round 2 Okayama and 5th place at Round 4 Malaysia, the team is showing continued improvement as they get used to handling their new machine.
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
For more hot products, click here.