The popular R/C Grasshopper is a great beginner kit for new R/C hobbyists entering the world of assembly kits. The Grasshopper itself has started many hobbyists on their path to more advanced kits. This version of the Grasshopper is a limited-edition model featuring a pre-painted body in eye-catching Candy Green.
- Durable plastic body is pre-painted in Candy Green. It is screw-fastened to the chassis, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough terrain.
- Rear wheel drive chassis features a durable bathtub frame, independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension.
- Features friction dampers.
- Sealed gearbox is equipped with a gear differential.
- Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip on dirt surfaces.
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Includes a 380-type motor. A Type 540 motor can also be installed for more power. (sold separately)
Construction type: Assembly kit
Terrain use: Off-Road
Drive type: Gearbox
Drive line: Solid axle
Differential type: Gear
Suspension: Independent front/solid axle rear
Steering mechanism: Direct servo
Shock damper: Friction damper
Shock damper material: Plastic
Tire type: Rubber
Tire tread: Grooved front/paddle rear
Body material: ABS Plastic
Chassis material: Plastic
Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
ESC model: TBLE-02S
LED Light buckets: No
LED lights: No
Motor: 380-brushed type
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Adjustable camber: Fixed
Adjustable toe angles: Front only
Adjustable ground clearance: Fixed
Adjustable gear ratio: Fixed
Adjustable wheelbase: Fixed
Adjustable track width: Fixed
Adjustable shock angle: Fixed
- 2-channel radio gear
- Electronic speed control
- Battery charger
- 7.2v Battery Pack
- Polycarbonate paint
- 8 x AA batteries