Let the Grasshopper brighten up your track!
The Grasshopper is a 2WD racing buggy well-loved by beginners and veterans alike for its ease of assembly and excellent drivability, and at home both on- and off-road. Now, its durable plastic one-piece molded body comes in the vivid and glossy TS-52 Candy Lime Green color, and has been given a top-coat to really make sure that it is resistant to wear and tear. Apply the stickers and hook up the lights, and the body is ready to go! Paint the included driver torso figure as you like for the final touch.
Simple But Tough 2WD Chassis
The perfect combination of simple assembly and tough exterior is what made the Grasshopper so special. Durable resin body is fastened to bathtub resin monocoque chassis by screws, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough terrain. Off-road tracks can be tackled with ease thanks to coil spring dampers, and independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension. Diff loaded sealed gearbox keeps out the dirt and stones for smooth driving and cornering. Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip on dirt tracks.
- 1/10 assembly kit. Length: 389mm, width: 223mm, height: 135mm
- Durable plastic body is pre-painted in Candy Green. It is screw-fastened to the chassis, creating a solid frame that can absorb any type of rough terrain.
- Rear wheel drive chassis features a durable bathtub frame, independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear suspension.
- Features friction dampers.
- Sealed gearbox is equipped with a gear differential.
- Paddle style rear tires and grooved front tires combine with 3-piece assembly type wheels for excellent grip on dirt surfaces.
- Includes a 380-type motor. A Type 540 motor can also be installed for more power. (sold separately)
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery, and compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: ABS Plastic-Pre-Painted in Candy Green
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Motor: 380-Brushed Type
Required To Complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Independent front/solid axle rear
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose
#47348-A – $133.00
See more posts about Tamiya