This is a limited-edition version of the Ford Bronco 2021 (Item 58705) kit with pre-painted, pre-cut body and wheel arches, great for not only beginners but also veterans.
Note: The body requires painting of door handle parts, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and the other work.
About the Bronco
The Ford Bronco has been available to enthusiastic customers since 1966, and the Ford Bronco 2021 was-announced, with great anticipation, as the sixth-generation model in early 2021, 25 years since the last generation’s release.
Tamiya’s design team have chosen to give R/C enthusiasts a replica of the best Bronco variant of this new generation. The R/C model assembly kit depicts the 2-door top grade First Edition model. The First Edition Bronco SUV is-built for those who have waited patiently for the legend’s return. The First Edition is a loaded Bronco combining the best parts of all Bronco series. First Edition Broncos use the mechanicals of a Badlands, the interior of an Outer Banks and the exterior of a Wildtrak to create the ultimate Bronco! The Tamiya version sits on top of the CC-02 chassis for capable and fun R/C driving on the trails!
CC-02 Chassis – Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is-inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with 12-spoke black wheels and semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 447mm, width: 204mm, height: 233mm. Wheelbase: 252mm (Medium).
- 1.2mm thick polycarbonate body-PRE-PAINTED in Corsa Gray.
- Features PC-ABS H parts (grilles, mirrors, spare tire cover and door handles) and metal-plated K parts (light cases).
- ABS plastic roof rack included.
- The CC-02 chassis incorporates a ladder frame, inspired by full-size vehicles, which supply both rigidity and cool styling, and allows stable performance even on tricky rocky and dirt roads.
- 12-spoke black wheels (width: 26mm, offset: +6) are-paired with semi-pneumatic rubber tires.
- Type 540 motor and ESC included.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate pre-painted body
Body Stickers: Included-NEEDS to be APPLIED
Chassis Material: FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: CC-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Required To Complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger
Shock Damper: CVA Oil Filled
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose