This exciting R/C model assembly kit is a special color variation version of the Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 Jägermeister (Item 84431). This variant uses brand new gold color stickers designed to accentuate a black color scheme. It comes in a cardboard carry case that makes it easy to transport your creation after it is built.
The TA-02SW exhibits a short-wheelbase and has a wide track to accommodate the scale form of the real Porsche sports car. It normally features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential. This special edition is fitted with a double deck FRP chassis for increased rigidity and a few Hop-Up Options.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, height: 130mm.
- Polycarbonate body with separate side mirror and wing parts. Separate light cases are also included.
- Includes aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft, FRP damper stays, ball diff cup joint, and universal shafts.
- Brand new stickers with gold color designs.
- Includes LED light unit to light up headlights and taillights.
- The TA02SW chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) chassis.
- FRP front and rear shock damper stays optimize the CVA oil damper-fitted 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- The stainless-steel propeller shaft is highly durable and offers efficient transmission of power, particularly in combination with the front and rear assembly universal shafts, which come with ball diff cup joints.
- Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears. The rear is fitted with a ball differential.
- Comes with 2-piece wheels, tires and inner sponges. The rear of the model uses wide wheels.
- Full ball bearings included.
- Includes 540 motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, ESC, Tamiya PS spray paint, 7.2volt battery with charger.
#47362 – MSRP $334.00
World Wide Store Sales Date: October 20, 2017
See more posts about Tamiya