We are pleased to announce the latest edition to our TA-line of vehicles – the TA08 PRO.
In this video, we talk about the features of this new ride and show detailed close ups of it in built form.
- 1/10 scale R/C touring car assembly chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped main chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
- The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact while cornering and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
- Spur gear is positioned in front of motor which produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 oil-filled gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers.
- Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size shock dampers.
- Universal drive shafts and full bearings included.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions. This feature allows the user to change the balance of the car with any selected body.
Requires: 2-channel radio, short steering servo, ESC, motor, 190mm touring car body set, tires, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger.
See more posts about Tamiya