We are pleased to announce the latest edition to our TA-line of vehicles – the TA08 PRO.
In this video, we talk about the features of this new ride and show detailed close ups of it in built form.
- 1/10 scale R/C touring car assembly chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped main chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
- The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact while cornering and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
- Spur gear is positioned in front of motor which produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 oil-filled gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers.
- Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size shock dampers.
- Universal drive shafts and full bearings included.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions. This feature allows the user to change the balance of the car with any selected body.