The 2020 Ford GT Mk II is an amazing machine modeled after the legendary 1966 GT40 MKII. Only 45 of the hand-built rides will be produced, making them a very sought after vehicle.
In this video, we take a look at what comes in our 2020 kit. We also discuss the features of the body, the wing sets, what cars the new GT body will fit and a little more about the new TBLE-04S ESC that comes standard in this kit.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 479mm, width: 188mm, height: 112mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The ultra-honed form of the car is recreated in lightweight polycarbonate, with separate parts used to depict flying buttresses, rear wing and side mirrors.
- Body is made of polycarbonate with ABS plastic wing and mirror parts.
- Stickers are included to decorate the body as the car appeared in its unveiling.
- Twin five-spoke wheels with slick tires.
- The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis.
- ‘Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.