The 58685 Hotshot is our latest release on the Comical platform. It features a shortened, toon body on the GF-01CB 4WD chassis complete with a pre-painted body, Hotshot livery, large rear wing and dual antennas. Oversized offroad tires are standard as are the two-piece, dual-color wheels.
This model comes with a 540 brushed motor and our new TBLE-04S ESC.
The Landfreeder Quadtrack is our newest release on the TT-02 chassis. Fitted with a Quadtrack system, this TT-02 gains the FT designation, or Four-Track.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Includes a lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of the Hotshot body and wing, developed specially for this model. The body is pre-painted in PS-2 Red. Stickers based upon the 2007 re-issue Hotshot are included for decoration.
- Stylish bumper and muffler parts are included, as well as dedicated side guard components.
- Separately sold 5mm LEDs can be used to light up the model. Light pods are included.
- ST block bubble tires have stepped block patterns (width/diameter: front 45/99mm, rear 55/99mm).
- The GF-01CB chassis offers efficient gear-driven 4-wheel drive.
- ABS two-part wheels have red and white spoke parts.
- CVA Super Mini oil dampers molded in red ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
- A rear wheelie bar lets you perform thrilling wheelies by slamming on the throttle.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.