The ”2022” model, which has been greatly refined from the TG10-Mk.2FZ chassis, is now available!
The TG10-Mk.2FZ chassis equipped with a 2.1cc FS-12FZ engine in a shaft drive 4WD chassis has been greatly refined. A new 3mm thick duralumin lower deck enhances cornering performance, and a new 2mm thick carbon upper deck with improved maintainability by changing the mounting position of the steering servo. Furthermore, in order to achieve a lower center of gravity, it is newly equipped with a short size big bore damper and a carbon damper stay that optimizes its mounting position. It is a full range of contents that can be recommended even for users who already have an FZ chassis, such as using a carbon bumper stay that increases body mount rigidity and an aluminum adjustable suspension block that allows fine suspension settings. In addition to the 2-speed transmission, the muffler is equipped with a TM12 race tune muffler as standard, making it a chassis kit that can be used immediately for racing.
By narrowing the lower deck, road interference is reduced when rolling. The cornering performance is enhanced by making the suspension work properly. The upper deck has changed the mounting position of the steering servo (*). Easy access to the servo horn and improved maintenance. *The steering servo uses a low-profile servo for engine cars.
The damper is an original version that combines a short size big bore cylinder with a shaft optimized for this chassis. The carbon damper stay, which is the first equipment, increases rigidity and sets the damper position to achieve a low center of gravity.
The TM12 race-tuned muffler, which is indispensable for racing and large-scale courses, is standard equipment, as well as a 2-speed transmission that allows you to enjoy sharp acceleration and extended maximum speed. Increases low- and medium-speed torque, improves corner rise, and improves maneuverability.
Major Standard Equipment Parts:
- New shape 3mm thick duralumin lower deck
- New shape 2mm thick carbon upper deck
- First equipment Front and rear carbon damper stays
- Front and rear adjustable aluminum suspension blocks
- 2-speed transmission
- TM12 race-tuned muffler
- Front and rear universal drive shafts
- Universal propeller shaft
- Lightweight flywheel
- Aluminum heat sink head
- RC equipment: 2-channel prop set and batteries for engine cars *The steering servo uses a low-profile servo for engine cars. Uses a standard size throttle servo.
- Running fuel: Various fuels for glow engine (nitro content 16-20%)
- Engine starting supplies: Plug heater & fuel pump
- Tires: Medium narrow size (24mm width) touring car
Tires & Wheels Body: SP.1578 RCE Raikiri GT (Wide) Spare Body (51578)