Tamiya rereleased vehicles like the Frog and Monster Beetle and with all of those components now in the Tamiya parts bin we knew it was only a matter of time before we saw a rerelease of the Blackfoot. There isn’t much information from Tamiya at this time but we can tell you that the 2016 version has an injection molded body that is similar to the one that came out in the 80s and that the rolling chassis has some updated features such as an electronic speed control and dogbone style rear driveshafts that will improve the performance and durability of the truck. Of course like all Tamiya vehicles this truck will be coming as a kit so you will have to get your build on to get it from the box to the dirt. We can’t wait to get a sample and build it up for you to check out.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live