Tamiya rereleased vehicles like the Frog and Monster Beetle and with all of those components now in the Tamiya parts bin we knew it was only a matter of time before we saw a rerelease of the Blackfoot. There isn’t much information from Tamiya at this time but we can tell you that the 2016 version has an injection molded body that is similar to the one that came out in the 80s and that the rolling chassis has some updated features such as an electronic speed control and dogbone style rear driveshafts that will improve the performance and durability of the truck. Of course like all Tamiya vehicles this truck will be coming as a kit so you will have to get your build on to get it from the box to the dirt. We can’t wait to get a sample and build it up for you to check out.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.