This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge buggy body. It features new stickers and a tweaked body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02’s excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model’s durability.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Features a durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Torque-tuned motor is included!
- The TT-02B Chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya’s popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 Chassis.
- Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and white color CVA shock units, and is combined with high-grip square spike tires to give excellent traction.
- Features fluorescent yellow star-dish wheels.
- Includes brand new stickers to decorate the body, plus masking stickers for use when painting.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- A wide range of option parts are available to tune up the chassis.
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
Requires: 2-channel radio, 7.2 volt battery & charger and PS Polycarbonate paint to complete.
58630 – MSRP $176.00