The CC-01 chassis is a kit builder’s favorite. Scale trail running with the CC-01 is realistic thanks to the layout of the chassis and suspension set up. This version of the CC-01 is paired up with a lowering kit and a pre-painted Mitsubishi Pajero body. What’s more, it includes a number of metal plated parts.
The lowering kit allows you to run the CC-01 efficiently on your favorite street or parking lot. Furthermore, the pre-painted body allows you to enjoy the chassis assembly process without the difficulties of painting.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Features a body pre-painted in Black with Smoke color windows. Simply apply the included marking stickers and the body is ready!
- Black metal-plated parts are used for the spare tire cover, mirror and grille.
- CC-01 Lowering Kit includes plated dish wheels with 73mm low-profile tires and inner sponges, 20T pinion gear, white damper springs, damper oil and flanged spacers.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- A whole host of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis further.
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Includes 540 brushed motor.
Requires: 2-channel radio, 7.2V battery and charger.
58627 – MSRP $274.00