57771 1/10 Expert Built Eclipse Advan SC430 (TT-01)
Availability: Jan 08
The newest addition to Tamiyas Expert Built R/C car series is the Eclipse Advan SC430. Toyota
Team Tsuchiya finally traded in the venerable Supra for the new SC430 race car for the 2007
Super GT race season. This No.25 car is driven by Takeshi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido, and
features a distinctive red, silver, and white livery that includes prominent logos for main sponsor
Eclipse. Starting with a Top-10 finish at Round 1 Suzuka, the team is showing continued
improvement as they get used to handling their new machine.
About the Model
– Ready-to-Run R/C model of the Eclipse Advan SC430
– 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double
wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
– Fully-finished body shell accurately recreates the aerodynamic shape of the SC430 race car
and is made from durable polycarbonate.
– Includes ESC (TEU-101 BK), type 540 motor, and Expec R/C System.
– 7.2V running battery & charger separately required.
– Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
For more Hot Products, click here.