Tamiya is delighted to announce an even further hopped-up chassis in the ever-evolving TA series: the TA08 PRO! This 2 belt-driven 4WD chassis features a Stepped V design and plenty of high performance parts, that ensure this is a seriously quick chassis that you will love to drive!
About the model:
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C touring car chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
- The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
- Positioning spur gear in front of motor produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers.
- Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size dampers.
- Universal shafts and full bearings give efficient drive.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions.
- Please note that the R/C equipment, motor, battery pack, tires and body are sold separately.
Detailed information will be released on our YouTube channel “Tamiya RC Live” on Sunday March 14, with additional information on our homepage on Monday March 15. Please stay tuned!
See more posts about Tamiya