It has the features and functions needed for starting out in RC, at a price that fits into any beginner’s budget. The TTX200 takes up very little room in a vehicle carrying case, and its light weight makes it comfortable to hold. Setting the TTX200’s controls is as easy as pushing a button. Proven reliable Secure Link Technology (SLT) is standard — and you also get value-adding extras such as the foam grip steering wheel and 3-channel TR325 micro receiver.
Get all the details by visiting tacticrc.com.
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- 3-channel TR325 micro receiver (TACL0325) with fail safe
- Steering end point adjustment and reverse
- Adjustable steering rate
- Low battery power indicator
- Uses 4 “AA” batteries, which are located in the handle
- Foam grip steering wheel
Modulation: FHSS spread-spectrum SLT
Requires: (4) “AA” non-rechargeable alkaline batteries or (4) rechargeable NiCd or NiMH cells
NOTE: charger required for NiCd and NiMH cells, charge jack not included.