The SWORKz S350 BE1 Pro was a good start to our 1/8th electric buggy range. Now based on the success of the S350 BE1 EVO, SWORKz further improved the buggy and created the S35-2E.
The S35-2E is the ultimate SWORKz 1/8th electric buggy at the moment. Its new rear suspension design and front ackerman steering system came directly from the 1/8th S350 EVO II Limited nitro buggy. A totally brand new center transmission system provides all round improvements to the S35-2E.
The S35-2E includes higher quality parts, many option parts and a refined shock system with optimized suspension geometry.
The SWORKz S35-2E Pro Kit comes standard with many SWORKz Factory Team Option Parts that gives strength, performance and value to the car.
SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S35-2E Pro Kit from SWORKz has been designed to out perform the competition while offering amazing performance to drivers of all levels.
S35-2E Kit Features:
- S35-2E 7076 B.H.C. ( Black Hard Coated) Aluminum Chassis.
- S350 Series Competition Rear Lower Arm Set
- S350 Series Competition Aluminum Rear Hub Carry
- S350 Series Competition Steering Plate
- S350 Series Competition Carbon Steering Knuckle Plates
- S350T series Long BBS Pro Shock System Set
- S350 Series Front Pro Shock Tower for Longer BBS shocks
- S350 Series New Wheel Hub(L4.5mm)
- S35 Competition Aluminum Rear Changeable Lower Arm Holder
- New LDGS (Lightened Drive Gear System) gear system with 5×11 mm ball bearings.
- Full Front and Rear LDS (Lightened Drive System) cross drive shaft system.
- New Center Diff transmission drive shaft system.
- Aluminum upper arm holder.
- Aluminum front lower arm holder.
Ground Clearance: 65mm
Track: F:306mm /R306mm
Gear Ratio: C:(45~47)/14T, F/R 43/13T