SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The brand new SWORKz S14-3 is a direct results of that.
Based on the success of the S14-2, SWORKz further developed its 1/10 off road buggy and came out with the S14-3.
One of the most unique features is the 5mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shaft that were specifically designed and made from SWORKz 1/8th buggy steel material.
For carpet off road racing, we gave up the pivot ball system and went with the C-Hub steering system. Standard included the new Centre Slipper Clutch System, the T-7075 aluminum chassis with it center twist system gives more rear grip. When quipped with the new front and rear upper carbon decks, the buggy has more traction.
The S14-3 included many high quality parts, a refined shock system and option parts.
- 7075-T6 aluminum B.H.C (Black Hard Coated) chassis with its new center flex system.
- High performance CNC crown gears and pinion gears.
- Unique 5mm axle universal cross drive shafts.
- New centre slipper clutch system.
- New Pro-composite carbon fiber shock towers with new geometry shock positions.
- New design shock bodies with 3mm Teflon hard coated shafts.
- Front and rear arms made from strong composite nylon materials.
- Kit comes standard with both, 9 and 11 degree front C Hubs.
- New adjustable steering plate with new bell crank.
- Full aluminum arm holders with adjustable Toe-in block.
- Aluminum steering servo mount.
- Velocity 2.0 body with Formula bulkhead wing.
Ground Clearance: 50mm
Track: F:232mm /R222mm
Gear Ratio: C:81T/19T, F/R 42/17T
Weight: 1698g (Race condition)
See more posts about SWORKz