The SWORKz S12-2C (Carpet Edition) 1/10 2WD is designed for pure racing. The geometry of the car provides optimized corner speed compared with easy handling on carpet and very high grip tracks.
The S12-2C features a new carpet version gear box system fit T7075 hard anodized and lightened aluminum chassis with a layout that allows up to 6 different battery positions. The flex of the chassis can be changed by adjusting the sideguards.
The S12-2C comes with a SWORKz brand new design 1/10 Pro-Shock System (Carpet version), its comes with new Emulsion Precision Plastic Shock Cap and Shock Pistons with Seal Parts. Standard included 4mm carbon carpet version front shock tower and a new designed front C-Hub geometry.
Teflon coating of the shock shafts gives the smoothest function, you can imagine. Black Line springs with a new designed, rotation protected spring holder, are standard in the SWORKz S12-2C kit too.
Adjustable Ackermann plate and Carbon steering plates are already in the kit too. The S12-2C has got new angled lower arms that provide a lower Shock position which leads to a lower center of gravity.
The kit is equipped with a quick release system for the gear differential, which can be mounted in 3 different positions. The rear lower arms are angled and the rear shock tower (carpet version) has got different height positions. The weight of the gearbox is optimized with a perfect relation between size and strength.
The rear shock tower (carpet version) of the S12-2C is made of carbon. With the wing mount holder, height and angle of the wing can be adjusted. The rear width of the S12-2C can be changed through rear hubs and rear CVD modularity.
The SWORKz S12-2C is equipped with a front sway bar and a completely new developed rear sway bar holder system.
The 2-Pad Slipper of the SWORKz S12-2C comes with hard anodized plates, high temperature resistant slipper pads and a spur gear protection with engraved SWORKz logo.
The S12-2 body shell is tested to provide the best aerodynamic behavior.
The SWORKz development team focused on using materials, corresponding to the highest quality standards, when designing the car. You will find only 100% SWORKz quality in the S12-2C kit.
Congratulations on your purchase of the new SWORKz S12-2C 1/10 scale off-road racing buggy pro kit and thanks for trusting in SWORKz.
Please read this manual carefully, before you start to build and drive your SWORKz S12-2C. This manual contains step-by-step instructions to helping you completing, preparing and fine tuning your buggy for racing. Updates, setups, and product news will be posted on all SWORKz digital media.
As always, if you should ever have any questions or need help with your SWORKz products, please feel free to contact our official SWORKz dealers and distributors.
- T7075 hard anodized & lightened aluminum chassis
- Adjustable flex system with various sideguards
- 6 different battery positions
- 4mm Carbon shock tower
- New C-Hub geometry
- Changeable Ackerman plate
- Carbon steering knuckle plates
- Front sway bar
- Super light anodized front wheel axles
- Front wing mount
- Front aluminum toe in plate
- Front lower arms in angled design
- Easy adjustable Ackerman plate
- Adjustable differential position
- Quick differential release system
- Lower shock position design with adjustable shock tower position
- Brand new design SWORKz 1/10 Pro Shock System (Short version)
- Adjustable rear wing height
- Adjustable rear wing angle
- Rear width adjustable with hubs included length adjustable CVD
- Fully adjustable square aluminum toe in plate “SWORKz” engraved
- New designed rear sway bar holder
- Rear wheel hex hard anodized
- Rear Carbon Shock tower
- Super light CAD optimized gearbox
- 2 Pad Slipper System with hard anodized plates
- Slipper Anti-Clock rotation adjustment
- High temperature resistant slipper pads
- Spur gear protection with laser Logo
- Precision plastic emulsion shock cap system
- Unique designed shock stud screws
- Hard anodized stock studs
- Black line shock spring
- Rotation protected spring holder
- Teflon hard coated shock shaft
- Hard coated shock body
- 6 Ball bearings servo system
- Quick release electronic plate
- Battery pad included
- Balanced motor position
- Body shell with optimized aerodynamic design
Ground Clearance： 40mm
Track： F:220mm /R221mm
Gear Ratio: S:81/21T
Weight：1380g+/-10g (Race Condition)
Product Number / Product Name