OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE U.S ONLY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SURVEY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS MUST BE 18 AND OLDER. BY ENTERING THE SURVEY, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”). WINNERS THAT HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED MUST RESPOND WITHIN 3 DAYS, OR WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD THE PRIZE TO ANOTHER CONTESTANT.
1. Sponsor: This Survey (the “Survey”) is sponsored by Air Age Inc. (“Sponsor”), which has a principal place of business and can be contacted at P.O. Box 7337, Wilton, CT 06897. Sponsor is a multimedia publisher of information for radio control enthusiasts.
2. Consumer Disclosure Description of the Prizes: There will be three (3) prize winners of the Survey. The odds of winning the Prizes depend on the number of valid entries received from eligible participants. The Prizes will consist of (1) Walkera F210 3D Edition RTF1-DEVO 7 FPV Racer, (1) Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD TQ/Batt/Chrgr RTR Rd/Bl #25 Jnkn, or (1) AquaCraft Mini Alligator Tours Airboat RTR. Total costs of all prizes $1,017.00 retail.
3. Eligibility: (a) The Survey is open only to individuals who are (I) 18 years of age or older on the date of entry, as shown on a valid driver’s license or other means of identification issued by a federal or state agency, public or private school indicating the individual’s residential address. (b) Incomplete entries and entries with information reasonably determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to contain false information, will not be valid. Each entrant is responsible for providing accurate information as to his/her residential mailing address and how he/she may be contacted via e-mail. (c) Employees of Sponsor, or of its affiliated companies, members of their immediate families and individuals living in their same households are not eligible to participate in the Survey. (d) Only one entry per email address will be accepted. If multiple entries are received from the same email address, only the first entry will be considered.
4. Survey Period of Validity: Entries must be received by Sponsor after 12:00:01 a.m. EST on December 13, 2016 and before 11:59:59 PM EST on March 1, 2017. Entries not received within such time will not be valid to participate in the Survey drawing.
5. How to Enter: (a) Eligible participants may enter the contest on RCCarAction.com, ModelAirplaneNews.com, RotorDroneMag.com, via their respective newsletters, or social media platforms. (b) No attempted means of entering the Survey other than those set forth in Section 6 (a) will be accepted as a valid entry in the Survey. (c) Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and each of their employees and agents will not be responsible for undelivered, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries. Any such entries may be deemed void by Sponsor in its sole discretion. (d) Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and each of their employees and agents will not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of human or technical problems or any combination thereof. (e) All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Drawing/Prize Winner Selection: (a) The winners will be selected from among all valid entries received from eligible participants. The winners will notified by email approximately March 3, 2017. (b) The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Survey.
7. Award of Prizes:
(b) Any tax liability of any nature, including disclosure obligations, connected with the receipt or use of a Prize or any other prize substituted by Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of the recipient.
9. General Conditions:
(b) In order to validly enter and in order to claim the Prize, entrants are required to provide Sponsor with certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) such as name, residential address, residential telephone number, email address, daytime telephone number and/or other contact information. Such information may be used by Sponsor for the purposes set forth in the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, in accordance with the terms set forth in that Privacy Statement. Entrants wishing that the Sponsor not contact them via postal mail, electronic mail and/or by via telephone (except in connection with the Survey and/or as otherwise set forth in the Privacy Statement) may elect to opt-out of such disclosures (i.e., they may direct Sponsor not to make those disclosures other than those as to which “opting out” is not permitted) by following the procedure set forth in Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (at the web sites identified above) or by contacting Sponsor by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the means by which Sponsor may and may not contact them and for what purposes (except that contact shall be permitted in connection with the Survey and as permitted or required by law).
(c) If for any reason this Survey cannot run as planned, including computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, postal strike or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Survey, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
(d) Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize shall constitute and signify the Prize winner’s consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, photographs and written statements made by the Prize winner about the Survey, the Prize and about Sponsor for promotional purposes in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without payment or consideration. (e) Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the Survey or winning a Prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines that the individual is (I) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Survey by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or (II) intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor’s agents.
10. Identification of Winners: The name and town of residence of each winner of the Survey will be posted on rccaraction.com, modelairplanenews.com and rotordronemag.com within thirty (30) days after the winners are determined, and may remain posted for at least thirty (30) days thereafter. In addition, such information may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not include return postage), sixty (60) days after the last day of the Survey Period of Validity set forth in Section 5, to: RC Survey Results, Air Age Inc., 88 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897. Only one request per envelope. Such information will be available only for two (2) years after the award.