OCRC, Huntington Beach’s off-road RC racing mecca, saw plenty of action as the Pro-Line Surf City Classic brought the top pro’s to town (if they didn’t already live in town) for indoor action with 2WD and 4WD buggies and short-course trucks in stock and mod classes. In the pro ranks, the big winners were Ty Tessmann (Xray/Pro-Line) with the 2WD Buggy title (second and third went to Ryan Maifield and Joona Haatanen); Spencer Rivkin (Team Associated) in Mod 4WD with Dustin Evans and Ty Tessmann in tow; and double wins for Ryan Cavalieri (Team Associated) in Mod Truck and Mod SCT. Nice!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.