Here’s a different take on brushless-powered big-buggy fun: the ARRMA Raider XL BLX. This high-powered machine is an up-scaled version of Arrma’s popular 1/10-scale two-wheeler, and gets the same distinctive styling in a larger size and a horsepower boost to match. Click any of the images below to download our full review as a PDF, or just click here.
- BUILD REVEAL: Tamiya Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Bus
- Project Build Kickoff: Redcat Gen8 Scout II RTR - Unbox + Upgrades
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.