|To prevent the slipper pads from falling off of the spur gear when you mount them, use a glue stick to run a small line of adhesive around the pads. The glue is strong enough to hold everything in place, but it isn’t permanent. Apply the glue only to the side of the slipper pad that goes against the pad mount.
Kyle Jarratt Arroyo, CA
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.