Capping your hobby knife after each use is a pain, but not as big a pain as stabbing the bejeebers out of yourself on an uncapped hobby knife—or having it roll off the bench and into your thigh. Ouch! To go capless safely, build a stand out of an M&M Minis tube (or anything similar) and piece of wood or anything else sturdy and flat. Glue the tube upright, or get fancy and cut it at an angle. Put a piece of foam in the bottom of the tube to protect the blade’s fine tip.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live