I spotted a Viper team driver testing out their new VTX 8 ESC and 2000kv brushless motor last night at my local outdoor track. As you can see this new ESC is still in its pre-productions stages but it is known at this time that it will be compatible with Viper’s Pro Gauge so you can use the same device to program their 1/8 and 1/10 line of speed controls. This new motor uses a 4 pole design and has an aluminum ribbed can to aid in cooling the motor. Viper plans to sell the VTX 8 ESC and 2000kv motor together as a combo and eventually they will be available separately.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release