I spotted a Viper team driver testing out their new VTX 8 ESC and 2000kv brushless motor last night at my local outdoor track. As you can see this new ESC is still in its pre-productions stages but it is known at this time that it will be compatible with Viper’s Pro Gauge so you can use the same device to program their 1/8 and 1/10 line of speed controls. This new motor uses a 4 pole design and has an aluminum ribbed can to aid in cooling the motor. Viper plans to sell the VTX 8 ESC and 2000kv motor together as a combo and eventually they will be available separately.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live