Last weekend at the 2012 Alabama Manufacturer Shootout (aka AMS 3.0) the Agama Racing USA team was spotted running a prototype A8T Evo truggy. No word yet on when this will be released to the public, but Team driver Jeremy Kortz was able to pilot one of these rigs into the Pro Truggy A Main and finish a respectable 6th place overall.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System