Last weekend at the 2012 Alabama Manufacturer Shootout (aka AMS 3.0) the Agama Racing USA team was spotted running a prototype A8T Evo truggy. No word yet on when this will be released to the public, but Team driver Jeremy Kortz was able to pilot one of these rigs into the Pro Truggy A Main and finish a respectable 6th place overall.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live