At my last local club race I spotted this Traxxas 2WD Slash using Pro-Line’s new chassis conversion kit. The kit hasn’t been officially released yet, but Pro-Line has been running a prototype version of this new LCG Chassis at a few races now including the recent 2012 ROAR Electric Off-Road Supernationals. This Slash was also using Pro-Line’s Performance Transmission, ProTrac suspension kit, Power Stroke shocks and was only a front body mount away from hitting the track for the 1st time. Once it did it looked fast and was definitely more planted on the track that a stock 2WD Traxxas Slash.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.