Next Generation Charging — “Smart” and State-of-the-Art
The S1100 Smart AC Charger — from the new generation of Spektrum™ Smart electronics — brings today’s most advanced and user-friendly charging technology to RC bashers, crawlers, and sport pilots of all skill levels.
With its 100W power, improved user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on the IC3® or IC5® integrated output port, the S1100 charger offers a versatile and hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the S1100 charger. Use it with Smart batteries, and you’ll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S1100 Smart AC Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery’s parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and automatically begins safe, correct charging when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger’s screen counts down the time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Balancing Smart batteries is just as simple. The S1100 charger will balance your Smart LiPo packs through the same single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
The S1100 Smart AC Charger’s updated interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger’s firmware, so you always have the latest version. The S1100 Smart AC Charger also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
SELECT IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT
The Spektrum™ S1100 Smart AC Charger includes IC3® and IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3® or IC5® port, and then charge your battery with up to 100W power. You can charge AND balance Smart batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead is required.
IMPROVED USER INTERFACE
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S1100 AC charger includes an updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. A new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically for maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease.
CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK
In real time, a clock on the S1100 AC charger’s screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
IMPROVED CASE DESIGN
The charger’s sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and a low-noise cooling fan.
- Delivers 100W power for charging
- Charges AND balances Smart batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — no separate adapters required to charge different Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- An on-screen clock counts down the remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy-to-use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Compact size and the sleek, sturdy case fits nicely on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on the case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backward compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
In The Box
(1) S1100 Smart AC Charger
(1) Power Cord
Display: 2.4″ 320 x 240 IPS LCD
Hard Case: Yes
Input Voltage: 100 – 240V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
Product Height: 4.1″ (104 mm)
Voltage Meter: Yes
Battery Type: LiFe (3.3V per cell),LiHV (3.8V per cell),LiIon (3.3V per cell),LiPo (3.7V per cell),NiCd (1.2V per cell),NiMH (1.2V per cell),Pb (2.0V per cell)
PC Connectivity: Yes
Safety Timer: Yes
Discharge: 0.1 – 1.5A, adjustable in 0.1A increments (15W Max)
Maximum Charge Rate: 10.0A (100W Max)
Product Length: 5.7″ (145 mm)
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Thermal Protection: Yes
Over Current Protection: Yes
Battery Balance Connector: JST-XH
Battery Temperature Monitoring: Yes
Charge Protection Circuitry: Yes
Number of Cells: 1 – 6S Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe, 1 – 16S NiCd/NiMH, 1 – 12S Pb
Selectable Charge Rate: Yes
Product Weight: 1.75 lb (795g)
Short Circuit Protection: Yes
Amp Meter: Yes
Application: RC model battery charger
Output Connector: IC3 and IC5 selectable
Peak Detection: Yes
Integrated Balancing: Yes – Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 1.5A (15W Max)
Normal/Standard Charge Rate: 0.1 – 10.0A, adjustable in 0.1A increments (100W Max)
Product Width: 5.7″ (145 mm)
Software Updates: Yes
#SPMXC2080 – $99.99
See more posts about Spektrum