Spektrum has just announced a whole gang of new surface servos, ranging from 167 to 364 oz.-in. of torque at six volts and suitable for 1/10 and 1/8 use. All feature removable wire harnesses to easily customize installation and all-metal mounting tabs to make sure all that torque goes into the linkages, not case flex. Full specs and photos for all six new servos are here in our Hot News & New Stuff forum, take a look.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.