The Spektrum A6330 high-torque, high-speed brushless servo delivers amazing performance for a wide range of vehicles and aircraft. High-Voltage (HV) capable, the A6330 can produce an impressive 248 oz-in of torque (17.8kg) and a remarkable 0.10 sec/60 degree transit speed with 8.4V input. The Low-wear, all metal gear drive train is powered by a long-lasting brushless motor and supported with dual ball bearings for smooth operation. A strong metal case adds durability and enhanced heat dissipation.
Other features include: integrated servo failsafe, over-current and over-temperature protection, long 18 inch (457mm) lead for easy installation, initialization start tone to indicate servo readiness, and soft start to prevent damage during unintended initializations. Like all Spektrum 6300 Series servos, the A6330 delivers reliability, consistency and performance that are second to none.
- Brushless motor provides long lasting durability and impressive power and speed
- High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
- Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (248 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
- Durable and long lasting brushless motor
- Low wear and tightly meshed all metal gear train
- Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
- Aluminum center servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
- Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
- Over Current and Temperature protection
- Helpful initialization start tone lets pilot know when the servo is ready
- Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if signal is lost and power is maintained
- Frequency : 50-400hz