There are a lot of tracks around the country and a lot have racing on Saturday or Sunday and some offer racing during the week. For me the best day to race has always been Saturday. It’s simply the best day to race for many reasons. You have plenty of time on Friday night to get ready by packing your gear and making sure your race vehicle is setup so you can get to the track on Saturday and put it down to get the most practice possible. The time you spend actually racing isn’t all that different no matter what day that you’re racing. It’s the time after that is the problem. If you’re racing on a Saturday, it doesn’t matter how late you get done. There’s no reason to stress about getting home because you have all day Sunday to recover. I just don’t understand racing at night during the week. You have a hard day at work and have to rush to eat and get to the track on time with all your gear. Sometimes you don’t even get a chance to eat. Then, if it’s a long night you get home late and have a rough time the next day at work. The same goes for Sunday; well sort of. You have plenty of time to get ready and to the track but it’s after the race where your problem comes in. You get home late and that makes getting up for work the next day a tough one. What is your favorite day to race?
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.