Pro-Line’s latest labor of lexan is this stealthy-looking design for Associated’s hot RC10B5M mid-motor car. No official details yet, but it’s easy to spot the steering-enhancing cab-forward design, multi-level reinforced wing, and the steep kickup to the side pods as they meet the transmission–should be good for downforce. You can count on window masks, overspray film, and decals in the package.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live