It looks like Avid is starting to expand their product line beyond bearings. An all aluminum bell crank set was spotted on Kurt Wenger’s B4.1. This thing is pretty cool! It looks like the servo saver has been eliminated and it bolts right up to the rest of the stock parts. Rumor has it the street price is going to be around $20 bucks.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis