For first-time and cost-conscious RC drivers, the Spektrum™ SLT3 radio system provides the perfect foundation to begin exploring the advantages of Spektrum innovation and design expertise.
Whether you’re a backyard basher, a crawling enthusiast, or a driver looking to get the most from a tight hobby budget, the 3-channel SLT3 transmitter with 2.4GHz SLT technology offers all you need for dependable, confident control. User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits. The control layout is amazingly intuitive — all controls are perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
The SLT3 transmitter’s overall low weight lets you drive all day without fatigue. Its steering wheel is foam-covered for a no-slip grip. There’s also a handy mount for attaching a lanyard, so you can focus on driving without worrying about dropping and damaging your radio.
The SLT3 is much more than an economical 3-channel radio. Together with the included SLR300 receiver (SPMSLT350 model only), it is a highly affordable radio system that offers Spektrum quality range, response, and interference resistance. Its SLT protocol is also compatible with legacy Tactic™ receivers, such as the TR325, that are included with some ready-to-run vehicles.
The SR315 dual protocol receiver (SPMSLT300 model only) included with the SLT3 radio system not only supports the transmitter’s SLT 2.4GHz technology but is also compatible with Spektrum DSMR® protocol. It’s ready when you are for stepping up to next-level transmitters such as the DX5 Pro, DX5 Rugged, and DX5C. The receiver supports Spektrum Smart Technology, too — paving the way for you to enjoy Smart connectivity advantages when using it with Smart transmitters, ESCs, and batteries.
SPEKTRUM SLR300 SINGLE PROTOCOL SLT FHSS RECEIVER SPEKTRUM™ SLR300 SINGLE PROTOCOL SLT FHSS RECEIVER (SPMSLT350 model only)
The Spektrum SLR300 is an economical and dependable solution for your 3 Channel surface RC model needs. The SLR300 features interference resistent SLT FHSS 2.4ghz technology that is designed to work with Spektrum SLT transmitters, and is backward compatible with Tactic brand surface transmitters. It is small and light weight and features an easy to use bind plug method for binding and setting preset failsafe for it’s three channels.
SPEKTRUM™ SR315 DUAL PROTOCOL SLT™/DSMR® RECEIVER (SPMSLT300 model only)
The full-range SR315 receiver included with the SLT3 radio system has a compact design for easy installation into virtually any vehicle. Should you decide to upgrade your radio system in the future, this dual protocol receiver is already compatible with Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitters.
SPEKTRUM TRANSMITTER ERGONOMICS SPEKTRUM™ TRANSMITTER ERGONOMICS
The ergonomic design of the SLT3 transmitter provides a feel that any driver will appreciate. Its overall low weight allows all-day driving with minimal fatigue. The control layout is amazingly intuitive — all controls are perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
FOAM-COVERED STEERING WHEEL FOAM-COVERED STEERING WHEEL
Drive with confidence! The SLT3 transmitter’s foam-covered steering wheel is easy to grip for precise, no-slip control.
LANYARD MOUNT LANYARD MOUNT
A convenient mount is provided for lanyard attachment, letting you focus on driving without worrying about possibly dropping and damaging your radio.
- Economical 3-channel Spektrum™ system delivers dependable control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future — perfect for first-time drivers.
- Combines SLT™ 2.4GHz security with Spektrum™ design expertise for reliable, worry-free performance.
- Spektrum™ SLR300 receiver (SPMSLT350 model only) is compatible with SLT FHSS 2.4ghz Protocol transmitters (not compatible with Spektrum DSM, DSM2 or DSMR surface transmitters).
- Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver is compatible with SLT™ and DSMR® transmitters.
- Proven Spektrum™ ergonomic transmitter design provides comfortable, fatigue-free operation.
- User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits.
- Includes a foam-covered steering wheel for no-slip control and mount for lanyard attachment.
Needed to Complete:
- Four “AA” transmitter batteries
What’s in the Box?
- Spektrum™ SLT3 3-Channel Transmitter
- Spektrum™ SLR300 Single Protocol SLT FHSS Receiver (SPMSLT350 model only)
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol SLT™/DSMR® Receiver (SPMSLT300 model only)
- Product Manual
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 x AA
#SPMSLT300 – SLT3 3-Channel SLT Radio System with SR315 Dual Protocol – $59.99
#SPMSLT350 – SLT3 3-Channel SLT Transmitter with SLR300 Receiver – $44.99
See more posts about Spektrum