No short course truck has been more influential than the Traxxas Slash. Its combination of low cost, great handling and realistic looks single handedly set fire to hottest class the hobby has seen in years, for both first-time drivers to experienced racers. Slashes appeared at tracks quickly, and wherever at every track and wherever you turned, you could find a class in which to race your truck. Now, Traxxas is ready to return nitro power to the spotlight with the new Nitro Slash. The Slash’s simplicity and durability that started it all has been combined with the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, the same ultra-reliable and powerful engine that’s powered Traxxas’ far heavier Revo and T-Maxx monster trucks for years. A lightweight chassis and heavy-duty horsepower make a winning combination. Before this truck takes the world by storm, we raided the Traxxas offices to get our hands on one of the first Nitro Slashes. Let’s check it out! Click below to view full article.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis