No short course truck has been more influential than the Traxxas Slash. Its combination of low cost, great handling and realistic looks single handedly set fire to hottest class the hobby has seen in years, for both first-time drivers to experienced racers. Slashes appeared at tracks quickly, and wherever at every track and wherever you turned, you could find a class in which to race your truck. Now, Traxxas is ready to return nitro power to the spotlight with the new Nitro Slash. The Slash’s simplicity and durability that started it all has been combined with the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, the same ultra-reliable and powerful engine that’s powered Traxxas’ far heavier Revo and T-Maxx monster trucks for years. A lightweight chassis and heavy-duty horsepower make a winning combination. Before this truck takes the world by storm, we raided the Traxxas offices to get our hands on one of the first Nitro Slashes. Let’s check it out! Click below to view full article.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.