Setting the battery Mode on the ARC-1 ESC as supplied with many of our RTR models can at first seem daunting. But it’s as simple as listening to the Beeps and watching the LEDs.
(For safety we recommend to remove the motor pinion during the ESC programming procedure!)
1. First switch on the transmitter after that connect the ARC-1 ESC with a fully charged 7.2-7.4 V battery.
2. Keep holding the throttle trigger at maximum forward position and then turn on the ARC-1 ESC.
3. Release the throttle trigger to neutral position once the ESC beeps one time and both LED start flashing.
4. The ARC-1 will switch constantly between the three possible programming modes: –
A: 1 Beep – Battery type selection – Green LED only
B: 2 Beeps – End Point calibration – Red LED only
C: 3 Beeps – ESC Mode selection – Red + Green LED
5. To select which programming mode you want to edit, simply pull the throttle trigger after the corresponding LED/Beep-indicator has changed.
Carisma is distributed in the US by HRP.
See more posts about Carisma