We have squeezed, squished and condensed the successful X20 platform, added some Serpent Innovation and created the most adjustable, configurable MINI chassis ever. FWD, RWD or 4WD – Mid or Rear mount Motor… The choice is yours The Ultimate M Chassis!
Medius X20M features.
There are 3 different configurations possible:
FWD (Front Wheel Drive), RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) and 4WD all in one box!
Just like its bigger brother the X20 Mini comes with our proven coated shocks giving super smooth and consistent feel.
Continuing the crossover of parts from the High performing X20 range we utilise the V3 Composite diff, keeping rolling mass to a minimum whilst maintaining reliability .
Single belt 4WD configuration:
Utilising a CNC Aluminum Medius style motor mount with Innovative design allowing the need for only one Belt.Giving ultimate adjustment of weight distribution:
- Mid motor(50/50)
- Mid motor (60/40)
- Rear Motor (70/30)
With so many choices for Body Shells the X20 Mini has provision to use 210mm or 225mm Wheelbase
Standard size electronics:
The X20 Mini takes standard 1/10 size electronics using a shorty style battery pack keeping it convenient and cost effective.
X20 style duel pivot ball suspension with optimized geometery for maximum adjustability. Allowing roll centre adjust on both upper and lower arm.
A machined quality Carbon Fiber Chassis is standard with X20 mini.
Overview of the main specs:
- Serpent Adjustable 50mm shock with 12mm oversize shock body
- Serpent Linear bigger bore springs
- Dampers include machined pistons for best possible consistency
- Traditional style ball raced LCG Anti-roll bar
- Pivot ball suspension with small balls for simplicity and free movement
- 4x style arm mount with adjustable castor
- Easy diff and spool removal
- Lightweight front spool with composite outdrives, bladeless
- Extremely low center of gravity
- Re-Active rear steering RRS system is standard
- 1 piece shaft and motor mount allow easy maintenance and changing of spur gears
- Same heave damper front and rear which is mounted below the diff/spool just above the chassis for lowest possible center of gravity
- Durable and smooth gear differential
- Carbon fibre chassis in 2.25mm as standard
- Front and rear cvd axles
See more posts about Serpent