Looks like there’s a new car on our “must drive” list. The GT-E Cobra is a battery-blasting version of the Cobra nitro-burner, but there’s nothing “conversion” about it. The RTR model is built on a dedicated electric-power chassis, and includes a 2450KV power system and LCD-equipped programmable transmitter. For more details, features, and specs, visit the GT-E’s page in our Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis