Come see Courtney Force Take the Traxxas name to 300 MPH and beyond! The traditional East Coast opener and the season’s first of 16 events for Pro Stock Motorcycle riders and first of 10 for Pro Mod racers, this event is one of the sport’s most revered with a rich tradition of history-making performances. This hallowed dragstrip has entertained spring-break-loving fans for four decades with such notable occasions as the first 260-mph Top Fuel and Funny Car runs in 1984 and the first 270-mph and 300-mph Top Fuel passes, in 1986 and 1992, respectively. Its 675-foot concrete launchpad is one of the longest on the tour. In addition to the high-flying SX action on the track, you’ll find plenty to do and see as The Fastest Name In Radio Control comes to Gainesville Raceway. Take a test drive on the Traxxas Try-Me Track. Visit the Traxxas display. And check out big-air demos as we showcase the power and durability of our high-performance radio controlled models.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.