We were fortunate to nab shots of Axial’s new Scorpion RTR rock crawler. The truck looks pretty sick and it has a host of news parts. Here is a list of new features for the RTR. -Gearing changed to use a 20-tooth pinion (14-tooth pinion was included in the kit, not included with the RTR) for increased top speeds – Truck includes a 27-turn stock motor for good speed and plenty of torque. – Molded plastic links used throughout. – Molded plastic straight axles replace knuckle-style design, which used turnbuckles. This is a much sleeker design to prevent from getting hung on rocks. – Adjustable slipper clutch included. – Front differential and rear locker -Completely built and ready to run. – All Axial hop-ups will bolt right onto the RTR. – Should be available late February or early March.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.